Job Title: Laborer Production Position (First Shift)
Reports to: Production Supervisor(s)
Direct Reports: None
Location: Swanton, VT
Position Purpose: To facilitate a safe, efficient, and low cost manufacturing facility that achieves production and customer service goals.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Manufacture product consistent with product specifications for the assigned work area
- Complete mandatory safety training as outlined for the job assignment
- Complete mandatory food safety/GMP training as outlined for the job assignment
- Assist with product reconditioning as needed and directed
Work Environment / Physical Demands
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment, temperatures ranging from 10oF to 40oF.
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Able to lift 40 lbs.
- Work in a fast paced environment, with repetitive motion work
- Ability to work multiple shifts when needed
- Ability to work overtime as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to read and write proficiently in native language
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is preferred
Experience / Work History
- Prefer previous manufacturing experience