JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
JBS is seeking a Sales Coordinator for our Consumer Value Added team. The CVA team develops and manages Value-Added Beef and Pork products sold shelf ready into Retail and Club channels. This position is responsible for outstanding customer service in ensuring timely delivery of products and fulfilling customer requests. This cross-functional role includes working with customers, sales, transportation, plant operations, and production scheduling. To be successful in this role, the Sales Coordinator must be strong in the following traits and skills:
- Self-managed and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities at the same time
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
- Process improvement oriented and high level of organization
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Decisive, assertive, dependable and able to adapt to change
- Manages customer relationships and serves as their first point of contact
- Processes orders and maintains coordination of orders from sales to production and logistics
- Assists in customer ordering patterns, volume potential, pricing updates, and customer claims
- Seek, analyzes and coordinates multiple logistics options for a complex network that needs least cost execution, and reduced lead time to deliver goods with most amount of shelf life
- Fulfills customer needs and generates potential solutions during ad hoc events
- Strengthens partnership with brokers by providing timely and up-to-date customer information
- Various Sales Support assistance with customer invoicing, deductions/claims, promo pricing execution, new item set-up, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of customer service and logistics experience
- Experience with Order Management, FGI, SAP, Quintiq, and Red Prairie is desirable.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, required.