INVENTORY CONTROL ANALYST
Inventory Control Analyst
Pilgrim’s is seeking an Inventory Control Analyst reporting out of our Corporate Office in Greeley, CO. This role will be supporting several sales directors and upper management with daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc analysis and reporting. This role is a great fit for candidates seeking future growth as it will include interaction with teams throughout entire production and distribution process.
- Develops and runs reports and analysis related to Inventory Management
- Calculates, tracks and communicates KPI’s
- Responsible for not only compiling data, but also identifying opportunities, quantifying opportunities, and recommending improvements
- Communicate findings in a clear, succinct, and compelling manner
- Continuous implementation of process improvement as it relates to data analysis and value collection
- Verifying and validating warehouse inventory cycle counts
- Performing on-site warehouse inventory audits
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work on a proactive basis in a high-paced deadline-oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Must be focused, detailed oriented and have ability to multi task (numbers oriented).
- Knowledge of SAP inventory related functionality a plus
- Advanced Excel and Word skills
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written required
- Must be able to set goals and successfully meet deadlines
- Comfortable communicating with senior level managers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business, or related field preferred
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $51,712 - $60,480 and
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity