Operate Panel Selection
Sorting cattle by program for the fabrication department.
- Computer skills
- Knowledge of different computer programs
- Must be able to work in cold environment
- Able to work 8+ hour shifts.
- Ability to lift, push and pull product repetitively in a hot and/or cold assembly line environment
- Ability to work with sharp instruments
- Must maintain good personal hygiene.
Production experience preferred in a food processing facility.
- Ability to work in extremely cold conditions of 32 – 40 degrees.
- Flexible with working hours
- Internal candidates must have 3 points or less