Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for a Business Analyst for Pilgrim’s Prepared Food Group.
This role reports to the Head of Marketing, Prepared Foods and is primarily responsible for providing reports, dashboards and analytical support for the marketing and sales teams as well as other internal groups as needed. This role will work with Business Unit leads, category managers, customer marketing managers and senior sales leaders to provide comprehensive sales and marketing analysis and reports.
- Maintain/develop databases containing information from various sources to meet the needs of the Prepared Foods business unit
- Generate reports/analytics using data contained in the databases
- Create timely ad-hoc reports on an as needed basis
- Assist management of IT planning
- Analyze procurement and sales data to identify potential areas of opportunity
- Assist supply chain and operations with various initiatives as directed
- Collaborate with management to provide reporting and analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Ag Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field
- Industry experience desirable
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel required
- Experience with QlikView, SAP, and Business Objects, desirable
- Acute attention to details
- Strong ability to use logic and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be flexible
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to find a simple solution to a complex problem
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels, not limited to: corporate executives, sales personnel, team members at the field/production, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment