BEEF SALES PROGRAM MANAGER
Purpose and Scope/General Summary:
- Lead point of contact for all Program inquiries for both the outside and inside sales teams
- Work with customers to drive program performance and increase sales
- Set Program overages and assist with development of all Program Formulas
- Owns Entry and Management of all Fed Beef Program NPRs
- Monitoring Program Compliance and Approvals, Correspondence with JBS Technical Services
- Constant correspondence with Fed Beef Plants, Retail Ready, Co-Packers, and Operations
- Collaborate with Scheduling team to manage availability and program presentation in system
- Carcass Utilization and PBT management of Aspen Ridge, 1855, SBA, CAB, and Chef’s Exclusive
- Manage Aspen Ridge annual Cattle schedule, constant supply reviews with procurement
- Manage Aspen Ridge Rebrand and Program Improvement, working with Procurement and Third-Party Verification companies to ensure highest quality and compliant cattle for the program
- Manage relationship with Certified Humane and correspondence with IMI, HFAC, and FSIS
- Run Weekly Availability Report and distribute to Outside team
- Develop and execute Utilization Reporting with weekly measurement and communications
- Certified Humane management and correspondence with IMI and HFAC
- Prepares, manages, and coordinates Fed Beef Program budget, with buy-in from Senior Management, Scheduling, Operations, Procurement, and Sales
- Oversees and approves monthly CAB qualifying authorizations
- Other duties as assigned
- Team player with the ability to excel in an agile, collaborative, and empowered environment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $80,000 - $90,000; and
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity