FEEDMILL MAINTENANCE AFTERNOONS HOURLY $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Answers calls for maintenance throughout the facility
- Performs repairs to equipment and the facility itself as needed
- Proactively searches out problems and abnormalities with equipment and the facility itself.
- Completes performance evaluations on equipment in assigned areas using equipment performance as a diagnostic tool.
- Performs Predictive and Preventive Maintenance on equipment to minimize and eliminate downtime.
- Participates in RCA to identify and repair Root Causes of equipment failure in order to prevent repeated failures in equipment.
- Orders parts and materials to complete projects and affect repairs on equipment as needed.
- Troubleshoots problems with equipment to determine actual cause of failure insuring that the right repair is made the first time.
- Creates work orders to obtain parts for repair and modification.
- Enters hours worked and assign hours worked to equipment through the SAP system.
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always. This includes increased safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as enhanced cleaning and sanitation, face coverings, temperature screens and plexi-glass or plastic barriers. We are also working to secure vaccine availability for our Team Members.