JOB TITLE:ORIENTATION TRAINER
FLSA STATUS: SALARY NON-EXEMPT
AREA OF USE:WACO PREPARED FOODS FACILITY (Waco, Texas)
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer, track, and evaluate all New Hire Orientation and Onboarding training in in accordance and compliance with the People Pillar
- Supervise new-hires during the training period, make recommendations to management and/or Human Resources regarding training needs, concerns, and continued employment.
- Develop and promote positive working relationships with new hires, peers, leaders and clients.
- Meet with trainers, supervisors, Human Resources, and Benefits coordinators to review training materials and processes.
- Schedule and coordinate training for multiple, sometimes simultaneous, training sessions
- Organize and maintain training venues, logistics, and equipment.
- Participate on HR & company committees.
- Work with Excellence Coordinators and HR to help track compliance and results of orientation.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Previous training experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Professional communication and demeanor
- Ability to present ideas, concepts, issues, concerns, and questions in a well thought out, positive, and professional manner to employees
- Excellence presentation skills and ability to foster an atmosphere of teamwork with others
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Able to work independently
- Must be willing to work in a plant/industrial environment
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma/GED; Associates Degree or two years of college coursework in Communications, HR, or similar field preferred but not required; experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the daily work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or customer specifications and processes required of personnel so assigned.
Must complete an application to be considered for the position