SECURITY GUARD 3RD SHIFT
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
Security Guard - 3rd Shift
We are looking for a professional security guard to protect our premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for signing trucks in and out and track paperwork as required.
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
- Trained security officer
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism
- High school degree
- First Aid and CPR Certified (can train on site if not certified)
- Must be able to work OT and Weekends If Needed
- Bilingual Preferred but not mandatory