PROCUREMENT REGULATORY MANAGER -PORK
LOCATION: Worthington, MN or Marshalltown, IA
COMPANY: JBS Pork
The primary responsibility of this role is to manage day-to-day regulatory pricing and reporting requirements of purchases of hogs delivering to JBS facilities in Worthington, MN and Marshalltown, IA.
MAJOR FUNCTION: Manage USDA Mandatory Price Reporting Requirements
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Annually organize requested information for USDA Mandatory Price Reporting Audit, present to Auditor, answer Auditor questions.
Calculate and Review all Prices in Procurement System and ensure all purchases are priced and correctly applied to CME Contracts/Agreements for payments.
Review/Edit/Correct all daily MPR report data prior to the applicable reporting times throughout the day to fulfill all daily USDA Mandatory Price Reporting Requirements
Manage Vendor Maintenance in Procurement System and Producer Requirements
Cover all responsibilities of other MPR Manager when needed.
Cover all responsibilities of other plant procurement roles in Worthington, MN, Marshalltown, IA, and Ottumwa, IA when needed including, Scaler, Scheduling, Evaluation, Alley Buyer, etc.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Less than 15% travel required
- Ability to communicate, including excellent written & verbal and listening skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Interpersonal and team skills for working with employees at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and make decisions independently
- Intermediate ability in Microsoft Office products, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Manage priorities and dynamic deadlines
- Efficient time management, ability to multitask
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Animal Science or Agricultural Business or minimum 4 years’ industry experience
- Previous experience in procurement, livestock production, regulatory or supply chain management
- Computer skills, including knowledge of spreadsheets and Microsoft Office