MAINTENANCE HOURLY-2ND SHIFT
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Production Maintenance team at Swift Prepared Foods (Formerly Plumrose USA) in Council Bluffs, IA.
As a Production Maintenance team member at Swift Prepared Foods, you will receive these excellent benefits, plus much more:
- Wages starting at $25.50 per hour up to $29.50!
- Great weekly pay (Every Friday)
- BONUS pay of $1.00 for every hour worked for perfect attendance each pay period!
- $1.00 shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift employees
- 10 days’ vacation after just 1 year
- Benefit options after just 60 days of employment
- Paid Holidays
- Personal days
- Life insurance
To be THE BEST in all we do. We are completely focused on our business, ensuring the BEST products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers and profitability for our shareholders. All this, we do to provide an opportunity for a better future for all of our TEAM MEMBERS.
Determination, Simplicity, Availability, Humility, Sincerity, Discipline, Ownership
This position includes but is not limited to the following duties:
You will be troubleshooting machinery such as Formax, Alkar, Multivac, Flexvac, and Slicer equipment. We will train if you have a background in:
- Schematic Reading
- Pneumatic troubleshooting
- Monitor all production areas to ensure the proper functioning of equipment and machinery.
- Complete assigned work orders.
- Adhere to Safety Procedures including, but limited to Lock Out Tag Out, Power Industrial Truck, Scissor Lift, Harness/Fall Protection, etc
- Adjust, repair, and replace electrical and electronic equipment.
- Promote and encourage safety in all aspects of maintenance.
- Complete required paperwork.
- Completes assigned responsibilities and oversees the mechanical work of equipment.
- Responsible for correcting or facilitating correctable measures when downtime results from mechanical or technical defects.
- Conducts pre-operational inspection and handles maintenance concerns of Production Supervisors to make sure operation begins as scheduled.
- Work 40+ hours per week in all areas of the plant.
Maintenance Technician Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English.
- Ability to perform general mathematical calculations.
- Mechanical inclination and knowledge of job specifications.
- Previous production maintenance experience preferred.
Work Environment / Physical Demands
- Subjected to hot/cold and wet environments
- Must have the ability to climb stairs, ladders, etc.