PRODUCTION SUPERINTENDENT Debone 3rd
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
This position will manage and direct the supervision of our poultry processing production operations. This position will ensure production meets objectives at a designed quality level consistent with the lowest cost while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Managing the processing production operations of the plant.
- Coordinating the production, maintenance, sanitation, quality, shipping and receiving areas.
- Monitoring performance of each department to meet production efficiency, yield and quality goals.
- Setting objectives and reviewing shift's performance versus objectives.
- Encouraging subordinates to find ways to reduce cost.
he ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of production management in a food processing facility.
Must be willing and able to work various shifts and days of the week.
Must submit a resume to be considered for this position.