Digital Marketing & Analytics Director
- Establish the vision for digital marketing and analytics at Wild Fork and build our capabilities with a mission to deliver actionable insights to the marketing, ecommerce, and product teams and implement performance marketing plans to drive business results.
- Create, execute, and continuously improve on our performance marketing strategy to acquire new customers.
- Improve the effectiveness of marketing efforts with the goal of developing a best-in-class go to marketing playbook for Wild Fork (online & offline) through obsessive focus on optimizing marketing tactics.
- Oversee consumer research using qualitative and quantitative tools.
- Design and oversee Wild Fork analytic approach & KPIs.
- Test & Learn: Drive growth across existing and new geographies through rigorous experimentation and analysis.
- Monitor all available competitive data to analyze competitors’ effectiveness.
- Work closely with adjacent departments (such as IT, E-Commerce, Operations, etc.) to build a holistic consumer journey and translate learnings for content optimization, product development, merchandising, in-store marketing.
- Quantify the impact of marketing and media activities on sales through utilizing marketing mix modeling, attribution and custom analytics.
- Manage and maintain relationships with relevant 3rd party vendors and partner agencies. Ensure consistent, high-quality work from our existing external partners, and maximize partnerships. As required, perform hands-on analysis to support conclusions.
- Implement and promote analytics best practices and a cohesive, standardized approach.
- Must have an advanced degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, etc.) or an MBA with commensurate relevant experience.
- Have 8 - 10 years demonstrated experience in marketing analytics. Significant experience leading performance marketing programs for ecommerce and ideally omnichannel retail required.
- Experience leading data and analytics programs across platforms including, mobile apps, SEO, social, email and paid media platforms.
- Experience managing marketing attribution modeling, including modeling across online and offline marketing platforms.
- Hands-on experience with data gathering, wrangling, model building, calibration, cross-validation, and maximizing model accuracy for the entire funnel.
- Experience with relevant technology solutions and platforms.
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE