Position Title: Utility Person
Shift: Third shift Monday through Friday
Location: Mt. Pleasant, TX
Reports to: Terminal Manager
- Unloading trailers while handling and maintaining the equipment in good working condition.
- Loading/Unloading rendering products in a clean and efficient way, all while handling and maintaining equipment in good working condition.
- Shuttle trucks within the yard.
- Always work together with co-workers to keep everyone safe.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have adequate communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
- Must have the flexibility to work odd hours and weekends.
- Must have good working relationship with other drivers, be a team player, dependable, reliable.
- Position does not require a CDL license.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Better Futures Program: 2 Year Community College tuition paid for you or your dependents;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background check for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.