PRODUCT SPECIFICATION COORDINATOR
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
This position is an analyst role responsible for implementation and management of Consumer Value Added (CVA)’s product specifications within the SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) environment. This individual’s primary responsibility is the accuracy and regulatory compliance of all product data. While working with various internal and external partners, the analyst will be a key player in the new product development and change management processes. Position will report to the FSQA Manager.
- Setup and manage the full lifecycle of CVA product specifications.
- Analyze in detail all CVA product data for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Cleanse existing product specifications and convert into the SAP environment.
- Assist in the implementation of the new product development process redesign.
- Serve as the primary contact within the organization for product specification data.
- Identify inefficiencies within business processes and offer realistic solutions.
- Build stability within the department by becoming an expert in the SAP Recipe Development module.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal.
- Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Active team player who can take direction but also willing to provide input and ideas.
- Qualities that can foster productive cross-functional discussions and successful projects.
- High school diploma or GED