CORPORATE TRAINEE PROGRAM
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
The JBS Corporate Trainee Program is a 6-month rotational program designed to introduce trainees to working at our US Corporate Headquarters within the discipline of their interest. This program allows recent college graduates to gain foundational knowledge of our business in a challenging and collaborative environment. Potential opportunities include: sales, marketing, IT, R&D, accounting/finance, business analytics, and supply chain. Start dates for the program will fall in January and June of each year.
Please note: In order to better understand your career goals and potential fit in the program, a cover letter detailing your area of interest within the corporate headquarters as well as your career goals is required for full consideration.
- Learn the business and how your role makes an impact on the company’s performance
- Assist your manager with the functions necessary to succeed in the department
- Aide in day-to-day job responsibilities
- Building and understanding reporting according to department specifications
- Shadow multiple positions within a team and train on a variety of tasks
- Research necessary topics for the role
- Bachelor’s Degree required (graduation no more than one-year prior to program start)
- Alignment with JBS core values and culture
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office proficiency
- Professional interview presentation and work style
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Exposure to senior leadership
- Ability to gain experience in a department before being placed full-time
- Networking opportunity across a global company
- Opportunity to learn about the agriculture and food industry from the second largest food company in the world
- Gain hands-on experience
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $45,000 – $55,000;
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.