2nd Shift QA TECHNICIAN III
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR -2nd Shift
- Dependable and enthusiastic
- Leadership skills
- Good people skills, ability to work well with others
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Good math skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Physically capable of performing line work
- Good attendance record (Less than 4 points)
- Self starter
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of technical services/quality assurance, food safety, auditing, or production experience.
- Understanding of USDA requirements (HACCP). Able to rethink and improve business for continued growth.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to provide leadership/motivation to engage employees in the business
HOURS OF WORK:
- 2nd Shift – flexible as needed or required
- This position is responsible for assuring regulatory compliance, customer specifications/quality issues, food safety and quality programs within the pant facility.
- This position reports directly to Quality or HIMP / Slaughter Supervisor of the department
- This position assist the Quality or HIMP/ Slaughter Supervisor with designated daily tasks.
- This position perform various quality control functions including but not limited to line inspection, audits.
- This position participates as a team member with Quality or HIMP / Slaughter employees to review product performance, respond to questions and complaints, and work with team members to ensure yield and efficiency expectations are met.
- This position assist in the planning, coordination, and direction all quality, regulatory and food safety programs to insure compliance with company, governmental and customer requirements and expectations.
- This position must assist in the areas of employee management, selection, training development, performance management, staff efficiencies, and yield and efficiency opportunities. Documentation and tracking of identified opportunities.
- In this position once qualified must be able train and assist in the cross-training of techs and examiners.
- This position must qualify in position designated both the Cut and Harvest Floors. Must be able to qualify on Quality / Cut Floor Side in 3 Months / must be able to qualify on HIMP / Harvest Floor within 3 months.
- May be required to complete Pre-Op.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume or application to the Human Resources Office by
We are an equal opportunity employer.