Retail Store Manager
We are expanding! Grow with us at WILD FORK FOODS!
Do you have AVAILABILITY to make a difference and a PASSION for food?
What about a DETERMINATION and a COLLABORATIE SPIRIT with a focus on RESULTS?
Do you have PASSION FOR CUSTOMERS and a WINNER’S mentality?
If you said “YES!!!” to all of the above, have the OWNERSHIP and APPLY TODAY!
With a company that shows PASSION FOR OUR PEOPLE
Do you have a PASSION for food and love to cook? Come work at WILD FORK FOODS!
Join our team and receive competitive pay, great benefits, and a rewarding career centered around nourishing a better life!
We are looking for customer-focused, collaborative store manager with the following experience:
- Establish and achieve the top standard of store execution
- Ability to design new or improve operational processes in all aspects of the store
- Build and maintain a positive, high energy, respectful, collaborative work environment
- Hire, retain, develop and mentor a high performing team of employees
- Provide world class customer service, getting to know your customers and meeting their individual needs. Educate them on what our brand stands for and how we are different
- Maintain and replenish inventory, staying in communication with the DC and commercial team regarding store specific needs
- Develop a plan strategically designed to bring in more customers and increase their basket size
- Provide training to improve the knowledge base of the staff and utilize cross-training to maintain productivity when employees are absent
- Maximize productivity through effective scheduling
- Manage controllable costs to keep the store profitable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- 5+ years of retail experience, with at least three years in a management capacity
- Experience working with food in either a retail or culinary role is a plus
- Proven success in coaching and training employees
- Strong understanding of sales drivers and customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to delegate tasks to other team members
- Demonstrated ability to meet and work within a budget
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; will require rotating shifts, weekends, mornings, days, evenings, and holidays
- Customer focused
- Communication skills
- Ability to multi task
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE