GB QA TECHNICIAN I - 2ND SHIFT
GROUND BEEF QUALITY ASSURANCE TECH I - 2ND SHIFT - Plainwell, Michigan
- Monitor SOP's, SSOP's and GMP compliance of associates, perform HACCP procedures to comply with federal regulations
- Have contact with USDA and present records to them at the agency's request
- Review records to ensure accuracy and be held accountable to their accuracy
- Aid QA supervision and management in gathering data and investigating items outside of regular technician responsibilities
- Work closely with production associates in monitoring product for specifications, and correcting specifications deficiencies
- Be able to come up with solutions to problems and be able to work for periods without supervision
- Monitor the implementation of food safety and quality procedures on the floor, report deficiencies and correct them.
- Extended walking and standing in a cold/freezing environment
- Other duties assigned.
Usual shift: 8.5 hours or more, 6 days a week, this is subject to change on a day by day basis, depending on the situation. May be asked to trade shifts with other technicians or come in at a specific time outside of normal hours.
- Physically capable of doing line work
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
- High School Diploma or GED require
- Good attendance record
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to follow instructions
- Capable of attending to several tasks simultaneously
“The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made.”
You must have at the minimum, first dose of the covid vaccine.