IT COMPLIANCE ANALYST
IT Compliance Analyst
We are looking for a IT Compliance Analyst for JBS that is based in the Corporate Office in Greeley, Colorado.
Work closely with the business and IT Analysts to understand key control issues, Audit, access and propose fact based SOX options/solutions that transform key SOX IT activities and processes.
Perform monitoring of IT General Controls (ITGCs) at the application, database, operating system, and process levels. Work with business partners to ensure process documentation is accurate. Ensure controls knowledge transfers and program communications are completed timely. Coordinate with control owners to ensure timely completion of testing of the ITGCs throughout the year. Assist with internal/external audits and ITGC testing.
Participate in the walk-through process for application, database, operating systems, and IT operational process changes/modifications to ensure that controls remain effective.
- Provide coordination with internal and external auditors to support audit activity within IT
- Monitor compliance of SOX IT General Controls across business and IT services
- Work with IT organization to remediate non-compliant conditions in a timely manner
- Maintain ongoing reporting for SOX IT General Controls status
- Approve and test changes to various application’s Rule Sets
- Evaluate and analyze new business risk and custom code changes that will impact the company’s Rule Sets
- Conduct Segregation of Duty(SoD)/Critical Access risk analysis and remediation
- Monitor for SoD/Critical Access violations
- Monitor/review and facilitate resolution of Fire Fighter session logs
- Participate in the User Access Review processes
- 1-year experience in an IT or business facing organization or relevant educational background
- Desired experience working in SOX program environment
- Working with SAP GRC 10.x and/or 12.0 is a plus
- Working in a cross-organizational environment, with an overview of multiple functional areas
- Maintaining, monitoring audit plans and schedules
- Participation in compiling information to support the creation of senior management reports
- Reviewing technical documentation (functional specifications, design documents, etc.).
- Desired exposure to standard business practice/ IT audits, controls, compliance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, and take ownership of issues and work products
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $65,000-$75,000; and
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required as a condition of continuing employment to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity