Custodian (Hourly) 2nd Shift
The custodian is responsible for maintaining the break room keep it clean, the bathrooms clean and supplied. The bathrooms in the front office are to be cleaned. The offices downstairs are to be cleaned. There are 21 offices that are cleaned on a daily basis. The floors are to be vacuumed, swept and mopped. The trash cans are also empty.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following:
- Maintain the bathrooms clean and supply in Human Resources, supervisors, front office, and the superintendent's office.
- Maintain the break room and clean tables. The trash cans must be empty and the floors swept and mopped as needed.
- Help cover the supply room when needed.
- The night shift empty's the trash cans, sweeps and mop daily.
- Must wipe walls when needed.
- Must dust daily.
- Must clean windows and glass doors.
- Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires some walking.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Must be able to mop, vacuum, sweep, and clean.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.