PART TIME TAX CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
JBS is seeking candidates for a part-time Financial Services Career Development role at our Corporate Office in Greeley, CO. The intent of this position is to provide a year-round, entry-level position to currently enrolled college students on our Tax team. This is an exciting, year-round opportunity for candidates who excel in a busy, achievement-oriented environment and obtain relevant work experience that can lead to long-term placement with JBS. School credit may be available.
Responsibilities will vary based on the role but may include:
- Prepare tax returns
- Prepare tax payments
- Assist with notice correspondence
- Assist with tax audits
- Complete special tax projects as assigned
- Participation in process improvement discussions and meetings
- Rotation between various roles in the department
- Preferred availability is 4 hours per day, a total of 20 hours per week. Hours must be scheduled Monday-Friday 7am-5pm, year-round.
- Actively pursuing an Associates or Bachelors degree. Accounting, Finance or Business degree preferred.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external customers
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to successfully work under strict deadlines
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- Base salary range of $15.00/hour
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.