SAP MASTER DATA ANALYST
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for a SAP Master Data Analyst that will report to the IT Department in the Corporate Office in Greeley, Colorado.
JBS USA is seeking a master data analyst to join a multi-year global ERP upgrade project. This position will be responsible for analyzing and cleansing SAP master data including customer master, vendor master, material master, and financial master data. The master data analyst will be responsible for master data migration from our existing instance of SAP ECC into SAP S/4HANA and may include preparation, validation, and documentation of the migrated data.
In this role you will be tasked with developing efficient, well structured, and well documented solutions for a global install base covering North America, Australia, and Europe. The ideal candidate will have experience with SAP master data structures and experience with data migration and transformation. A successful candidate must be able to analyze and document each master data element and determine its need and importance end to end.
- Develop data migration guidance and pre-configured templates to collect data
- Support data cleansing and reconciliation of data across different systems or entities
- Prepare and/or update operating procedures and other documentation needed to support data migration activities
- Provide suggestions to streamline the extraction of data, and data migration processes to maintain or improve upon expected results
- Maintain and organize multiple excel spreadsheets to ensure data integrity
- Understand and support data standards and processes to support master data migration
- Adherence to defined timelines and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Communicate data needs effectively and timely with business users, IT users, and project teams
- Learn customer business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Ability to perform and document testing (regression and project related)
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement through enhanced or new application functionality
- Develop documentation for systems and processes
- Effectively transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support
- Develop and manage project plans for your area
- Other duties as assigned
- Project experience with large scale ERP implementations
- Experience with SAP Data Migration tools such as Data Services
- Proficient in functional business requirements
- Experience with data cleansing and performing QA on data required
- Experience in writing and executing test plans/test cases/scripts preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A self-starter and have the ability to deliver and be adaptable in understanding functional and technical requirements.
- Ensure compliance with change control procedures for on-going changes, enhancements and projects and maintain operational procedures around supported environments.
- Participate in user functional and technical specification creation.
- Ability to analyze user needs and architect complete solutions.
- Ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relational skills required.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
Highly Desirable Skills
- Experience with SAP master data structures and tables
- Familiarity with material master including recipes and bills of material
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $77,385 - $100,590; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.