HR COORDINATOR - 1ST SHIFT
HR Coordinator II
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made.
Under moderate supervision with some periods of autonomy provides clerical and administrative support to one or more functional areas of Human Resources such as recruitment and staffing, personnel records, employee or labor relations, compensation, benefits, training, and/or equal opportunity/affirmative action. Duties include checking personnel-related documents for accuracy and completeness, maintaining files and records of a confidential nature, and preparing periodic standardized reports.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs tasks such as setting up files on all new personnel, photographing for badges, obtaining employee numbers for new employees, and recording changes on all employee status changes as necessary (e.g., change of address, departmental transfers, rate increases, terminations, etc.).
• Maintains and distributes, as appropriate, current employee information, policy and procedure manuals, and other communications.
• Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.
Liaison between Corporate benefits and location.
• Verifies payroll entries and changes with computer printout. Checks for accuracy and reports any discrepancies to higher level personnel.
• Tracks employee information such as attendance, personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason. Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
• Updates employee files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
• Assists with participation and summary of internal and external surveys to gather information for policy development and planning.
•Bi lingual preferred but not mandatory
Any other activities / tasks requested by HR Supervisors and Management.
Back up to other HR Coordinators
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Typically requires a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
Typically requires a minimum of 3 year of related experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel to be able to update and make adjustments to spreadsheets as needed . Must be able to effectively use all Microsoft applications.