Job title: Employment Manager
- Successful applicant will have strong communication and problem solving skills with experience in employee relations, recruitment, interviewing, selection, compliancy, hiring laws and best practices.
- Knowledge of management of an affirmative action program.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Bilingual preferred but not necessary.
- Prior experience in unionized environment helpful.
- 3-4 years’ experience in recruiting and sourcing new talent.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Manage employment process and activities for filling production, maintenance and management vacancies.
- Recruit, interview, select, and facilitate on-boarding process for both hourly and management.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable laws and company policies per federal, state and company specific guidelines.
- Manage affirmative action program and related efforts, including analysis, interpretation, and communication of data.
- Must be able to travel 50-75% of the time, especially during prime recruiting season.
- Must be able to work weekends as needed either traveling for recruiting or covering in the plant.
- Must have a fluent working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work comfortably in a widely diverse environment.
- Must be comfortable working in a meat processing environment.
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.