1 SHIFT QA TECHNICIAN III
This position is responsible for assuring regulatory compliance, customer specifications/quality issues, food safety and quality programs within the pant facility. This position reports directly to Quality Supervisor of the department.
- 20% - Assist the Quality Supervisor with designated daily tasks.
- 20% - Participate as a team member with Quality employees to review product performance, respond to questions and complaints, work with team members to ensure yield and efficiency expectations are met.
- 20% - Assist in the planning, coordination, and direction all quality, regulatory and food safety programs to insure compliance with company, governmental and customer requirements and expectations.
- 20% - Assist in the areas of employee management, selection, training development, performance management, staff efficiencies, yield and efficiency opportunities. Documentation and tracking of identified opportunities.
- 20% - Train and assist in the cross-training of techs and examiners.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of technical services/quality assurance, food safety, auditing, or production experience.
- Understanding of USDA requirements (HACCP). Able to rethink and improve business for continued growth.
- Ablility to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to provide leadership/motivation to engage employees in the business.
- Basic computer and Microsoft Office software (word, powerpoint, excel) skills.
- Ability to learn and use knife skills.
- Internal applicants must have less than 3 attendance points and no written warnings or suspensions in the last calendar year.
- Problem solving, root cause analysis, team building and good communication skill
- Meat processing experience.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.