Field Load Operator
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
Field Loader Operator
Loader Drivers transports empty cages from live haul trailer to broiler houses to be filled with birds which will be transported to Processing Plant. The loader is operated inside chicken houses and the operator is required to operate the loader around crews in dark areas. Primary duties although not all inclusive are as follows.
- Practice and adhere to proper safety skills while working in a face pace operation.
- Ability to work both day and night hours in rough terrain while practicing proper safety skills.
- Need to work inside broiler houses in often wet and slick conditions with low hanging equipment (i.e. feed and water lines, thermostats, etc.).
- Must be able to be DOT certified to operate a commercial vehicle in order to operate a commercial vehicle used to transport forklifts.
- Other duties as assigned.