- Advanced proficiency of SAP and Microsoft Office Package.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles required.
- Strong ability to work with numerical detail and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or equivalent experience preferred.
- Manage all MRO spend across manufacturing and operations.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate driven category strategies for MRO.
- Manage costs, track savings, and report out this data to Sr. Management.
- Develop relationships with key internal stakeholders across the business.
- Build contingency plans for suppliers to ensure continuity of supply
- Identify and manage any risks across the MRO category.
- Acts as business partner to Operations and provides expert Sourcing insights, recommendations and guidance.
- Constructively challenges Plant Operations in order to identify new value and process optimization opportunities.
- Identifies and drives strategic sourcing projects together with other sourcing projects/tasks.
- Develops systems and process roadmaps to optimize performance of MRO Sourcing and procurement activities.
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.