The Packaging Specialist is responsible for controlling the inventories of Packaging. This person will work closely with Procurement Manager and Plant Controller, in addition to working closely with other departments within the division. The Packaging Specialist will continually search for ways to revenue to the company – by working with internal personnel to find ways to save in the plant.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbally.
- Production and mechanical experience preferred in a food processing facility.
- Ability to track and report inventory.
- Good personal skills communicating with supervisors and superintendents.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Computer skills would be helpful but not required
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Maintain packaging inventory.
- Accurately inventory incoming stock.
- Effectively and professionally handle internal requests for packaging