SANITATION MANAGER-2nd shift
Sanitation Manager 2ND SHIFT
This position will be responsible for directing the cleaning and sanitizing of the plant to maintain conformance to USDA standards within a schedule to ensure maximum operating time.
- Oversees daily operations of the sanitation department.
- Complies with, understands and enforces all company policies and standards.
- Supervises, trains and develops sanitation employees.
- Assists in performing regular housekeeping audits.
- Develops sanitation procedures according to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), USDA and FDA regulations for all sanitation tasks.
- Maintains GMP provisions and monitors employee practices that relate to cleanliness, sanitation and pest control.
- Conducts safety training to comply with OSHA regulations and company standards.
- Develops and implements new methods, procedures and systems to improve sanitation performance.
- Maintains all pertinent records, reports and other paperwork as needed.
- Partners with production and maintenance resources to meet plant objectives.
- 5 years Sanitation experience in a related field.
- 5 years supervisory or managerial experience preferred.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- SAP experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external partners.
- Ability to work other days/hours as needed.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: High School Diploma/GED required. Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a related field.