E&E MAINTENANCE SUPERINTENDENT
- Support and manage all controls components including PLC racks, HMI’s, controllers and computer systems at assigned location.
- Work with end users and propose new hardware and software solutions to support the business.
- Test all hardware and software modifications before they are introduced into production.
- Support and manage all scale equipment.
- Support and manage all camera systems.
- Provide support for electrical and mechanical departments.
- Provide hardware and network support for “Production Floor” computer systems.
- Perform related tasks as required.
- Must be able to push heavy carts and lift 50 lbs.
- Three years related experience.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have knowledge of PLC Control Systems and Software.
- Must have knowledge of Network cabling and connectivity.
- Ability to troubleshoot controls and low voltage systems.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must have strong customer support abilities.
- Must be willing to work in a plant/industrial environment.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: Associates degree or two years of college coursework within specific subject related to position functions.