IT FUNCTIONAL ANALYST II
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
The successful applicant in this role is responsible for business and systems analysis functions supporting our supply chain systems. This individual will apply proven analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT investments. All activities from process mapping, designing, configuration, requirements gathering, writing functional specifications, quality control testing, end user training, documentation, on-going maintenance and enhancements for SAP. This includes understanding and testing with other systems integrated with SAP. Candidate must be willing and able to learn new functionality, grow with the position requirements and be an integral team member. This role will also provide SAP support for a global install.
- Understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Perform SAP system configuration to solve production issues, implement enhancements and prototype new functionality.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions that meet overall business requirements.
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement through enhanced or new application functionality.
- Document functional requirements for systems and processes.
- Perform regression testing to validate fixes and enhancements
- Transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Design and document test plans: Unit, integration and regression.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Must have at least 3-5 years of hands-on experience in ERP systems.
- Strong functional knowledge of supply chain processes and concepts.
- Document functional business requirements and interpret them into system designs.
- Understand integration points between SAP, middleware, and sub-systems.
- Understand security needs and coordinate with required IT and Business team members.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes.
- Working knowledge of master data requirements and setup that support these processes and solutions.
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement and develop new functionality.
- Independently manage and deliver projects timely.
- Availability outside of typical office hours for urgent project and support tasks.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a self-starter who can assume full responsibility and ownership of tasks.
- Must have the ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Must have excellent communication and relational skills.
- Must have a positive attitude to learn new functionalities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Simplicity to collaborate with teammates to solve a common goal.
- Ability to work with various groups of IT to deliver solutions to the business.
- Strong determination to see tasks are completed in timely manner.
- Active participant in functional and technical discussions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
- Business experience in SCM
- Experience with Testing Software solutions
- CPG and Protein industry experience
- SAP Configuration, Master data, and transactional data experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Preferred Masters in related field