PART-TIME TAX/AUDIT CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are seeking candidates for a part-time Career Development role at our Corporate Office in Greeley, CO. The intent of this position is to provide a year-round, entry-level position to currently enrolled college students on our Corporate Tax or Audit team. This is an exciting, year-round opportunity for candidates who excel in a busy, achievement-oriented environment and obtain relevant work experience that can lead to long-term placement with JBS. School credit may be available.
Responsibilities will vary based on the role but may include:
- Maintain SOX compliance documentation in SAP
- Keep data updated in our system (SAP)
- Communicate with team members in locations throughout the U.S. for issue resolution and research
- Participation in process improvement discussions and meetings
- Rotation between various projects in the department
- Preferred availability is 4 hours per day, a total of 20 hours per week. Hours must be scheduled Monday-Friday 7am-5pm, year-round.
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Actively pursuing an Associates or Bachelors degree. Accounting, Finance or Business degree preferred.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external customers
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to successfully work under strict deadlines