SAP MM FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for a SAP MM Functional Analyst to work on the JBS S/4 Implementation Project on the project dedicated team, reporting to the Technical Program Lead of the S/4 Project, at the Corporate Office in Greeley, Colorado.
The role will be responsible for a typical project implementation activities from process mapping, designing, configuration, requirements gathering, writing functional specifications, end user training, documentation, on-going maintenance and enhancements for the Materials Management and Procure-to-Pay business processes. Candidate must be willing and able to learn new functionality, grow with the position requirements and be an integral team member. The successful candidate must be able to analyze and document business flows from end to end.
- Understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Perform S/4 ERP system configuration to solve issues, implement enhancements and prototype new functionality.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions that meet overall business requirements.
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement through enhanced or new application functionality.
- Document functional requirements for systems and processes.
- Perform regression testing to validate fixes and enhancements
- Transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Design and document test plans: Unit, integration and regression.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong SCM background
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and preferred Masters in any field
- Must have at least 5 years of hands-on/strong configuration experience in Materials Management, Inventory Management, Purchasing, and Material Requirements Planning
- Must have a strong desire to solve problems and develop solution through configuration.
- Strong business process knowledge in Procurement to Pay processes: Contract Management, Requisitioning, Purchasing, Material Requirements Planning and Inventory Management.
- Strong working knowledge of master data requirements and setup that support these processes and solutions.
- Understand the integration points with Accounts Payable/Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) Solution, Production Planning and Sales & Distribution.
- Experience with SAP Data Migration and Interfaces including SAP Query and other data management tools.
- Must be a self-starter who can assume full responsibility of module development activities.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong desire to configure the SAP software to meet business requirements.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Strong determination to see tasks are completed in timely manner.
- Active participant in functional and technical discussions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel as needed. (up to 20% domestic/international)
Highly Desirable Skills
- S/4 System Implementation Experience
- Working knowledge of ME (Mercado Electronico) E-Procurement Solution
- Working knowledge of FI, PP & SD modules including an understanding of integration points
- Ability to read and understand ABAP to expedite problem analysis
- Ability to understand/work with interfaces to non-SAP systems
- Project Management Knowledge
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $105,000 - $115,000 ; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.