2ND SHIFT LIVESTOCK HANDLER
2ND SHIFT TATTOOER, LIVESTOCK HANDLER
- 2nd Shift as scheduled, flexible as needed or required
- Saturdays as needed or required
- Set up and tattoo hogs using established procedures and designated equipment.
- Keep running total of hogs.
- Direct hogs to designated pen after applying tattoo.
- Verify hog counts with state weighed.
- Follow animal welfare procedures according to company policies.
- Complete ante-mortem cards as needed to be signed by government inspectors.
- Monitor and confirm that machinery, equipment, and facilities are properly maintained and sanitized.
- Washing and cleaning required
- Direct live hogs from the trucks through the yards to the Kill Floor
- Attend meeting as scheduled or called.
- Perform various other duties as needed or as assigned.
- Basic math skills
- Good people skills & Team player
- Self-motivated - work well without direct supervision
- Must be able to work with live hogs
- Must be able to operate bobcat skid loader
- Good attendance record
- Ability to follow instructions
- Physically able to direct live hogs for an entire shift