BUSINESS UNIT HEAD OF OPERATIONS
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members.
We are seeking candidates for a Colorado-based Business Unit Head of Operations role. This position will be responsible for leading operations in one or more Food Manufacturing Plants.
- Develops plans to ensure that plants are meeting business initiatives
- Develop, launch and manage projects resulting in inventory reductions and service improvements
- Recommend and implement action plans with plants, suppliers, sales, marketing, and finance
- Create relevant reports and analysis to guide business decisions
- Prepare budget and make recommendations to executives
- Set plant specific production and processing goals
- Ensure operational compliance with safety directives
- Oversee recommended improvements to productivity, labor efficiencies, and reducing plant costs
- Establish accountability and goals used for performance evaluation
- Bachelors degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10-15+ years of management/leadership experience in food manufacturing
- Proven success managing and motivating teams
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to handle conflict, strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge and technical skills in a variety of production jobs
- Strong analytical skills & problem solving
- Willingness to travel regularly