SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER - TRIM
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
JBS Beef is seeking a Sales Account Manager, Trim to be responsible for sales for designated customer base. This position is accountable for new and existing business. This Sales Executive will be located in our northern Colorado HDQ located in Greeley, CO. This position reports directly to the Senior Sales Manager of the Trim Group.
- Use market and product knowledge to manage customer’s expectations and needs
- Customer phone negotiations
- Work with team to convey market information and provide sales feedback
- Give price quotes and negotiate pricing within set parameters
- Maintain awareness on market conditions, trends, and competition pricing and report to the team
- Be able to develop sales plans and organize administrative responsibilities
- Must maintain good working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Great customer service skills. Convey enthusiasm, no matter the circumstances
- Other duties as assigned
- Direct experience working with customers in a food / protein environment preferred
- Experience negotiating pricing and providing quotes to customers
- Knowledge of market trends and competitor pricing required
- Ability to develop sales plans
- Reporting responsibilities
- Experience working cross-functionally with Sales, Scheduling, and Transportation teams
- Presentation skills
- Strong organization skills
- Verbal and written communication acumen
- Microsoft Office Skills - Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to travel at least 10 - 15% of the time
- Must be willing to work M-F and one Saturday per month
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $70,000 - $85,000; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.