Position Title: Asset Clerk
Location: Greeley, CO
Reports to: Transportation Operations Manager
- Responsible for Trucks Reporting which includes:
- Updating all Cost Centers in TMT Database.
- Weekly upload to Share Point with units, fleets, drivers, company, divisions and cost centers.
- Weekly review and distribution of Share Point to Share Point to the executive team
- Responsible for Trailer Tracking which includes:
- Managing all admin features in trailer GPS tracking system (Cargowatch).
- Detailed weekly inactive trailer reporting to upper management.
- Monitoring inactive days, analyzing potential red flags, and contacting planners and terminal managers to verify location to be JBS Customer.
- Identifying and locating missing trailers.
- Working with Operations to Repo trailers into terminals for GPS issues to be fixed.
- Min-Max Temp Alert reports.
- Responsible for Truck and Trailer New Units and Trades which includes:
- Tracking vendor updates for build and arrival ETA’s.
- Coordinating with Maintenance Department for plates, decals, add-on equipment, etc.
- Coordinating repositioning of trade equipment to the required areas.
- Updating TMW status as trade equipment is dropped off and placed out-of-service.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- One to three years’ transportation experience preferred.
- Computer skills including data entry Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to mutli-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work as a team player, and independently.
- Acute verbal and written communication.
- Strong listening skills.
- Strong ability for planning and organizing.
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Better Futures Program: 2 Year Community College tuition paid for you or your dependents;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $17/hour
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background check for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.