Technical Training Manager
DATE:July 11, 2019
POSITION:Technical Training Manager
- Assess and Analyze training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Design, plan, organize, or direct orientation and training programs for new and current supervisors.
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Confer with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes, changes, and other factors.
- Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials.
- Identify the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring for all the Management Training programs at the facility
- Lead and Follow up on Trainees rotations and project management
- Conduct People First year 1 &2 at the facility
- Logistics of retention or events at the facility
- Provide information to senior management, operations management, supervisors, and stakeholders by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Identify the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
Experience & Skills
If interested, please apply at jobs.jbssa.com/careers
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Approved by: Stacey Freiberg, HR Director