At Planterra Foods, we believe our planet is filled with delicious ideas. Leveraging the resources of our investor, JBS USA Food Company, we aspire to change the future of protein by giving people more flavorful, plant-based choices. Our goal is to delight people from vegans to flexitarians to meat-eaters by giving them more delicious plant-based protein choices, like our first brand OZO™.
We are building our Category Insights team and are seeking an experienced Sales and Marketing Insights Analytics Manager to join us on-site at our Corporate Office in Lafayette, CO.
- Build and maintain reporting systems of market data across Retail and Foodservice channels
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced analytic techniques to uncover insights that guide strategic decision making
- Build, optimize and maintain data visualization and scorecards across multiple data sources
- Oversee data provider relationships; Proactively recommend changes to manager as needed
- Manage and maintain the data/report request process and report fulfillment: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, additional data/analytics emphasis, or certification a plus
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of analytical experience reviewing Sales and Marketing data with a CPG company
- Requires working knowledge and understanding of syndicated datasets and data mining principles, especially Nielsen AOD, IRI Unify, SPINS, 8451 Stratum and NPD SupplyTrack
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests, analyzing data, drawing conclusions and developing actionable recommendations
- Experience and knowledge of statistical modeling techniques (e.g. regression)
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office), especially data management tools such as Excel and Tableau
- Strong collaborative skills/ability to interact effectively with external customers and internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, R&D, etc.)
- Strong ability to interpret market data into tangible consumer/shopper behavior stories
- Detail oriented
- Ability to balance multiple projects in the same time frame
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, 6 paid holidays
- Base salary range of $90-120k
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug (including marijuana), alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners if a conditional job offer is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.t verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.