COMPLEX HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER II
Complex Human Resources Manager
This position plans and administers policies relating to all phases of HR activity by performing the following duties or through subordinate supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies legal requirements and governmental reporting regulations.
- Recruits, interviews, and selects employees to fill salaried and hourly positions. Plans and conducts new employee orientation.
- Keeps records of benefits plans.
- Coordinates management training.
- Oversees and administers complex compensation programs.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee-related issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administers benefits programs.
- Provide HR leadership to management team.
- 5 to 7 years experience in HR management or supervision required
- Broad knowledge of federal and state employment laws
- General knowledge of benefits and compensation administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent technical skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and HR-SAP)
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or equivalent; or one to two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and training.