JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for an ERP Administrator I for the JBS IT Department that reports to the Corporate Office in Greeley Colorado.
- Providing end user support
- Providing front end tool support, installations, and management of software deployed throughout organization
- Installation and upgrade of SAP systems \ Third Party Systems
- Perform changes to ABAP, Java, Hana, SBOP, and Third Party systems with regards to performance and tuning.
- Maintain additional software that is related to SAP landscapes
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement and apply SAP supplied corrections
- Develop documentation for systems and processes
- Solution Manager administration and configuration
- Ability to learn multiple technologies
- Ability to understand complex environments
- Develop dataflow and integration mappings for best possible trouble-shooting
- Ability to listen, understand, and facilitate process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in CIS\CS\Engineering or IT Related Field required
- SAP background preferred. Exposure to Windows Server administration and SQL Server administration. Basic knowledge of networking, mobile and cloud technology preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- PowerShell script experience
- Strong drive and personality that can work with multiple countries seamlessly and be able to adapt to different time zone shifts
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Strong time management and organizational skill; Ability to multitask