IT ANALYST (POULTRY PLANT SYSTEMS)
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members.
We are looking for an IT Analyst based in Atlanta, Georgia area with preference to Athens, Georgia.
Under direct supervision and under established IT procedures, assists higher level analysts/managers to develop functional and design specifications, to produce deliverables related to an assigned project(s) in Poultry Plant Systems space. Gather, compile and combines information with regard to technology, business processes and systems. Assists higher level analysts/managers with the design, installation and maintenance of system projects. Performs the analysis of company functions, processes, and activities to improve software applications for the most effective use of technology to solve business pain points. Serves as a functional liaison between technical IT and non-technical business users in addressing their information needs.
• Delivering assigned IT projects on time
• Working as a team with the business to help them improve their efficiencies
• Improve efficiencies within the team
• Work with the business on the future roadmap for their systems
• Troubleshoot issues with plant personnel
• Provide support for regular production issues (including on-call)
• Understand best practices in Manufacturing, QA, Shipping space and improve usage/effectiveness of application within JBS
• Work with business team to understand current pain points, research/document options to address them
• Ability to learn in a hands on environment
• Basic understanding of Poultry manufacturing operations, Quality Assurance and Shipping functions preferred
• Prior experience with Poultry plants preferred
• Technical aptitude with successful project management experience preferred
• Preferred 4 year degree or equivalent industry experience
• Preferred knowledge of current plant floor systems, shipping systems and quality assurance systems
• Basic knowledge of IT processes, SDLC and project management methodology
• Ability to travel to various Pilgrim's locations as needed