PLANT PRODUCTION SCHEDULER
DATE:January 20, 2022
SALARY CLASS:Salaried Exempt
- 3:30 am to 12:00 pm – flexible as needed
- Saturday hours as needed/required
- Coordinate and revise make sheets for 1st and 2nd shift, detailing amount and type of product to be made; deliver to appropriate personnel.
- Update inventory list of available product and aged inventory.
- Utilize frozen product storage; arrange for frozen product to be scheduled for delivery.
- Troubleshoot problems and concerns from corporate office and sales.
- Arrange for appropriate reports to be faxed or delivered to corporate office daily.
- Work closely with plant management to notify of changes and keep apprised of problems, and tour production floor to continue familiarity with operations and to ensure understanding of production and products.
- Attend meetings as scheduled or called.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be able to communicate written and verbally in English
- Be able to work all 3 shifts as needed
- Extensive Knowledge Computer Skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Extensive knowledge of product codes and cuts of product
- Work 40+ hours per week in office environment and production setting
- Excellent telephone skills
- Proficient with 10 key calculator
- Knowledge of our industry
- Must be able to demonstrate effective people skills
- Team player
- Good attendance record
Education Requirements (if applicable)
- Associate’s degree in business or related field preferred.
If interested, please apply at jobs.jbssa.com
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
Closing Date: Until Filled