ORIENTATION TRAINER (2ND & 3RD SHIFT)
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer, track, and evaluate all New Hire Orientation and On-boarding training in accordance and compliance with the People Pillar
- Supervise new-hires during the training period and make recommendations to management and/or Human Resources regarding training needs, concerns and continued employment.
- Develop and promote positive working relationships with new hires, peers, leaders and clients.
- Meet with trainers, supervisors, Human Resources, and Benefits coordinators to review training materials and processes
- Schedule and coordinate training for multiple, sometimes simultaneous, training sessions
- Organize and maintain training venues, logistics, and equipment.
- Participate on HR & company committees.
- Work with Excellence Coordinators and HR to help track compliance and results of orientation.
- Assist HR team with yearly training of all employees
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be Bi-Lingual
- Previous training experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Professional communication and demeanor
- Ability to present ideas, concepts, issues, concerns, and questions in a well thought out, positive, and professional manner to employees
- Excellence presentation skills and ability to foster an atmosphere of teamwork with others
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to work independently
- Must be willing to work in a plant/industrial environment
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: High School Diploma/ GED; Associates Degree or two years of college coursework in Communications, HR, or similar field preferred but not required; experience in lieu of degree will be considered.