Job Interest Sheet
Job title: Food Safety Supervisor
Reports to: Sandy Goins
Type of position:
Flexible as needed; some weekends required
- Develop and implement HACCP plan for plant facility according to government established food safety guidelines.
- Conduct microbial R&D testing.
- Ensure compliance of all HACCP guidelines throughout plant facility.
- Monitor plant facility and equipment to determine potential problems.
- Analyze data from CCP sheets; report information weekly.
- Analyze issues/problems to develop solutions; test possible solutions for implementation.
- Coordinate and direct HACCP support team.
- Attend scheduled and called meetings.
- Perform various other duties as needed or assigned.
- Previous experience with food safety and laboratory testing preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have attention to detail.
- General computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office
- Able to work in both hot and cold temperatures
Education Requirements (if applicable)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Animal Science, Food Science, Microbiology or related field preferred
Approved by: Stacey Freiberg
Posting Date: 3/11/19 Closing Date: Until Filled
Contact Human Resources if interested