ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR A-SHIFT
- Assist in supervising and scheduling of accounting staff
- Interviewing and hiring new personnel
- Review all disciplinary action including warnings and termination
- Implement and train staff on new procedures or policies
- Ensure full cross training of staff
Financial Reporting and Internal Controls:
- Help establish procedures and internal controls for the departments
- Regularly review procedures and controls
- Perform post balance sheet reviews after each closing.
- Perform analytical review of the balance sheet and earning statement.
- Work with the Plant Controller in conducting post audit reviews of all major CER’s
- Develop skills in reviewing all CER projects for approval.
- Work with the Plant Controller in special projects assigned by Corporate and/or local management.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in accounting or business related experience required
- Computer skills
- Ten key skills
- Ability to read financial statements
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Math skills