SAP SCM/APO FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for a SAP SCM Functional Analyst for JBS that will report to the Corporate Office in Greeley, CO.
The SAP SCM Functional Analyst has solid expertise of processes and transactions throughout APO Demand Planning and Supply Network Planning. Must have deep integration expertise of APO across the core SAP ECC modules including SAP Materials Management (MM), Sales & Distribution (SD), Inventory Management (IM), and Production planning (PP)(PP-PI).
The SAP SCM Functional Analyst will engage directly with manufacturing, SAP super users, production accounting, IT management and other IT teams to deliver high quality solutions and enhancements to the existing SAP manufacturing template.
The role will be responsible for all activities from process mapping, designing, configuration, requirements gathering, writing functional specifications, end user training, documentation, on-going maintenance and enhancements for the SAP PP and APO modules. Candidate must be willing and able to learn new functionality, grow with the position requirements and be an integral team member. This role will also provide SAP support for a global install. The successful candidate must be able to analyze and document business flow from end to end.
- Understand how applications support existing business processes.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Apply business process expertise and SAP knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Manage and enhance existing SAP manufacturing templates.
- Lead design discussions to drive out and document business requirements.
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement through enhanced or new application functionality.
- Provide IT estimates and timelines
- Configure SAP system to solve production issues, implement enhancements and prototype new functionality.
- Coordinate change and ensure compliance to internal change management processes.
- Coordinate solution deployment with different internal teams.
- Develop detailed functional specifications for configuration objects and WRICEF objects.
- Design, document and perform functional testing – unit, integration, and regression.
- Design and work with technical delivery team for new SAP interfaces with SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Knowledge transfer to customer to include training documents.
- Train and collaborate with other team members.
- Minimum of at least 5 years of hands-on configuration experience in SAP SCM application: SCM-APO-FCS Demand Planning, SCM-APO Forecasting, SCM-APO SNP Optimizer, SCM-APO-INT. APO Core Interface.
- Must have strong desire to solve problems and develop solutions through configuration.
- Strong business process knowledge of production planning and scheduling process.
- Working knowledge of master data requirements and setup that support these processes and solutions.
- Understand integration points with data capture from shop floor systems.
- Solid knowledge of integration with Product costing, Materials Management, and Sales and Distribution.
- Strong business process knowledge of production planning and manufacturing.
- Demonstrated configuration skills through production support and project implementations.
- Demonstrated understanding of integration with product costing, materials management, and sales and distribution.
- Experience with SAP Data Migration and Interfaces including LSMW, SAP Query and other data management tools.
- Must be a self-starter who can assume full responsibility of module development activities.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong desire to configure the SAP software to meet business requirements.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Strong determination to see tasks are completed in timely manner.
- Active participant in functional and technical discussions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel as needed. (up to 20% domestic/international)
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Working knowledge of IBP
- Working knowledge of PLM module (Recipe Development)
- Working knowledge of QM module
- Ability to read and understand and debug ABAP to expedite problem analysis.
- Experience in RFC, BAPI, and other integration toolsets.
- Strong SCM background
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Preferred Masters in any field
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $84,525 - $115,710; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.