IT PLANT FIELD TECH OPERATIONS
IT PLANT FIELD TECH OPERATIONS - Beef
Position at JBS USA Food Company
GENERAL SUMMARY: IT Plant Field Tech
This position will be responsible for installation and maintenance of all computer/network equipment including cabling, printers, and desktop systems at assigned locations. Also will assist AE&I manager with network switches, servers and wireless system
- Support and manage all computer/network components including cabling and desktop systems at assigned location.
- Fundamental understanding of VLANS
- Work with end users and propose new hardware and software solutions to support the business.
- Test all hardware and software modifications before they are introduced into production.
- Provide hardware and software diagnostics for network, hardware and software issues.
- Work with Electronics/IT Manager on technology projects in compliance with IT standards
- Provide hardware and network support for “Production Floor” computer systems.
- Supporting all printer functions at assigned locations
- Perform related tasks as required
- Three years related experience
- Working/troubleshooting knowledge of Windows /2003/2008 Server, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 Office 2010 & 2013.
- Understanding and functional knowledge of Citrix desktop / client
- Must have General knowledge of Cisco Switches
- Must have knowledge of Network cabling and connectivity
- MCSE Certification is a plus; not required
- A+ Certification is a plus; not required
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must have strong customer support abilities
- Must be willing to work in a plant / industrial environment
- Must be willing to travel.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: High School Diploma/GED; Associates degree or two years of college coursework within specific subject related to position functions.
JBS offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.