Senior HR Business Partner
Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry's best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 42 million microinverters on more than 1.9 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams have a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
Join us on our mission!
The HRBP owns and manages various HR duties including, but not limited to, the areas of employee relations, recruiting, performance management, and compliance for Enphase in Brazil and Mexico. You'll partner with our business leaders to help them build their organizations and make sure all people decisions are based on data. The HRBP will handle responsibilities including employee relations, training and development, performance & talent management, recruiting, compliance, and special projects.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with various business leaders and hiring managers in driving the hiring forward. Be a soundboard and remove roadblocks as needed.
- Remain up-to-date on our business and industry trends.
- Works collaboratively with individuals at all levels in the organization in a team environment
- Responsible for ensuring personal / professional information is accurate and maintained
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Conducts terminations and exit interviews
- Advise and assist on corrective action matters and providing direction to management staff and team members
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and people processes
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Drive cross functional HR projects and initiatives as needed
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Minimum 10 years in a human resources capacity: recruiting, employee relations, performance management, compensation, benefits admin, compliance
- HR Generalist skills and subject matter expertise in performance management, compliance and employee relations.
- Fluent in English, Spanish, and Portuguese a must.
- Superb judgment and integrity, including excellent decision-making skills and a bias to action
- Very strong project management and time management skills
- High regard for confidentiality.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop relationships, establish trust and provide counsel in a thoughtful, sensitive and timely manner
- Flexibility and the ability to adjust to a constantly changing work environment is a must
- Enthusiastic and engaging
- A highly-effective communicator